Tuesday 29 January 2013

CAP person at library helped this resident!



 
I was so excited about my tutorial session with the CAP person at the Hantsport library.  She is so knowledgeable; she was able to show me some features on my cell phone i.e. messaging, wake-up alarm, camera. And then we started talking about emails and how to create address books with folders. And how to enhance my power Point slides when I create them.
For many 'techies' out there, you are probably thinking so what?? but for those who are 'wanna-be' techies, what an amazing resource! and it's free as yet anther service offered by our public library system!
Who knows...I may even start blogging....something my 9 year old grandson does all the time.
 

Regards, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather