Thursday 16 January 2014

THANKS! from Hants County Christmas Angels

Hello and Happy New Year!!!!
I wanted to take a moment to thank you personally for your involvement this year with the Christmas Angels. Another successful year thanks to you. While the financial giving was lower this year than in past years, I still consider it a successful effort, we were able to help over 400 children and their families.
I am pleased to remind you that Royal Lepage Atlantic will be hosting a special music night in Windsor with the Hupman Brothers and TJ King in February with proceeds going to the HCCAS fund for 2014. This will be a great night with amazing talent, and I hope to see you there.
My position as coordinator will be coming to a close this week, and I start a new job in New Minas on Monday.  I have so enjoyed working with and getting to know each of you, and I invite you to stay in touch.
cell:9026802734
A humble thank you, without you, I couldn't have done it!
All the best for a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2014!
Dora Dorman
Coordinator, 2013 Hants County Christmas Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather