Tuesday 27 May 2014

HHC update - get your tickets now

Tonight I posted this on my wall.....Pertinent here as well....

So all you my friends out there, have I told you I'm running a concert in Hantsport on July 26th. All the money from the gate goes to charity.....ALL the money goes to charity......Check out our web sitewww.hantsporthomecoming.com and you can link to our FB page from there. We really need your help to get the word out please share and invite all your friends.....We're getting down to the wire and ticket sales are slow....We have only been using the Interweb to advertise and it doesn't work unless you all help. If you are on my friends list and you are associated with Hantsport Minor Soccer and Baseball, Fire Dept, Shamrocks, Food Bank or HMCC SHARE the information, it's in your best interest......Bands help promote the concert.....WE NEED YOUR HELP.....Thanks for your support…..

-Kevin 


Editorial:
This event is exactly what the town and area need. It's positive. It will be great. The three musketeers have performed a miracle with their hard work. The list of sponsors is amazing.
Now they need our support. Hard to believe today that July is just around the corner but it is.
Hantsport is alive and well. Volunteers make this town.
-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather