Tuesday 24 June 2014

THIS BLOG FOR SALE



YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IS GOING ON IN TOWN:
 Dissolution?
Hantsport Homecoming Concert - this will be huge for blogger and bloggees
Conflict of interest?
Councillor who does not live in the town?
Future of the pool?
New Hantsport Public LIbrary?
Village status?
 Kings or West Hants?
School playground?
Chuck Porter’s future?
HMCC?


IN SPITE OF THESE IMPORANT ISSUES AND EVENTS, I AM SELLING THE BLOG. 
I will be posting no more posts nor paging no more pages.
My advertisers will receive refunds on my outstanding accounts. 

I need time to 
  Be an official observer for Scotland’s Referendum.
To participate in the Save Hantsport Public Library. 
To sit on my new deck.
To enjoy my new house and my new dogs. 
To enjoy life. 

THIS BLOG ALLOWS RESIDENTS OF HANTSPORT & AREA TO EXCHANGE IDEAS,      

ARE YOU INTERESTED?

Call me at 684-3876 or email me at hhdavidson@eastlink.ca



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather