Wednesday 4 March 2015

Shots of nature.


from Ruth Ross

Ruth has her camera set up close to a window in direct line with her feeders. When she sees a squirrel or bird she wants to photograph, she crawls on her hands and knees - so she will not be visible to her subject - and then zooms in on him or her.
She has had a number of her photos published in the Blomidon Naturalist Society calendar. Competition is strong among these mild-mannered people. 
Since demolishing my old house and building the new, I have not found a good location for my feeders yet. I have been focusing literally and physically on my dogs. Consequently I am enjoying pictures of nature. 
If you have any. please send them. The more the merrier! How is the deer population faring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather