Saturday 11 April 2015

Spring and dog poo.

I don't know what I/we would have done without the dog run.  Mid-March.



Today I dug out the wheelbarrow which had been encased in snow and ice against the shed.


And today I was able to open the gate from the dog run to the driveway. By the end of January, it was impossible to open it.




Now I have easy access to begin to take the dog poo out on garbage day in the wheelbarrow. I don't want one of the bags to split and have to bagged it all up again. I took a pic of the poo remaining for me to pick up but I don't think anyone but the owner of the dogs should see it.

Bottom line - thank Heavens for  this spring day. And for dogs. They are worth it all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather