Wednesday 23 March 2016

Coyote visits Tourism Office

Hi Heather

Hantsport residents might want to keep their cats inside for awhile. At 4:15 today as I drove down the hill toward the Middle River bridge, a coyote dashed across the road toward the Tourism Office. At first, I thought it was a fox but it was a bit larger than a fox and had wolf-like white and gray fur with a little brown. Not fox red at all. Its muzzle was long and slimmer than a dog's which why I, at first, thought it was a fox when it dashed out.
I suppose it could be a dog of some sorts but I would watch it for awhile as far as leaving cats out. (A good idea anyway as our bird friends will soon be returning and cats play hell with them!)

Anybody else report seeing same?

Thanks,
Terry Pulliam
67 Tannery Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather