Saturday 11 October 2014

Open letter to public and HMCC board members

Greetings Board Members,
Just a couple of updates...

At the October Board meeting Joe Foy offered to ask his wife to make up a HMCC Members Book.
Joe delivered it to me yesterday & a few photos are hopefully attached.
I am very pleased with it & have thanked Joe as he has made it his donation to the HMCC.

Also, some time ago, when we were having our Spring clean @ CH a substantial, lovely plaque was uncovered.
Although I have since found out that all the folks listed on this plaque have passed on I thought
we should get it erected somewhere on HMCC property.
This I have done recently & a few photos are hopefully attached.

I hope both items meet with your approval,
Regards,
David Old 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather