Monday 10 June 2013

From ewe to you

From source to a finished product - that is the theme of Gaspereau Valley Fibres.

From a Cotswold ewe


to you

Marlie Thornley admires a picture made with wool.


On June 5, the members of the Lockhartville Womens Institute visited Gaspereau Valley Fibres.



We were able to get close and personal with on of the llamas. Who was staring at whom?

 Later we were treated to the sight of a young llama playfully chasing the sheep.

And then there was the shop. The vibrant colours flabbergasted me. "I have never seen such breath taking colours", member Carolyn Mc Leod commented.





 Although I don't do crafts with yarn, I was tempted to buy a few skeins and display them on a shelf at home.

Go to 830 Gaspereau River Road and see for yourself.
Or visit the site at LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather