Friday 21 June 2013

The Ford House-Car Q dog

This is one of only six Ford House-cars said to have been made per year in the mid-30's at the Ford plant in St. Paul , Minnesota ,according to an article in a 1993 "Old Cars" magazine.
Very few others--perhaps none--remain on the road and certainly not in such amazing original condition!
When discovered in a garage under a heavy cover in northern Minnesota in August of 2001, it had only 19,000 miles on the odometer and the owner's manual was still in the glove box in like-new condition! 



(Duckie forwarded the entire article to me with pics but I can't put it her.e Just google the title and I'm sure you will find it surprising. - Heather) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather