Tuesday 15 September 2015

Edd Twohig Independent candidate for Kings-Hants.

Email to hantsbordernews.ca

Thank you for taking an interest in my efforts. There is a 5 page home page rundown on my current positions on my web site www.eddtwohig.ca There are also articles of mine on various topics and near the end of the articles a fairly detailed outline of my work history. I will be be an independent candidate as an independent in this election.
>>
>>To briefly outline: I was born in Canning, grew up and attended school in New Minas and Kentville. Worked as a Chartered Accountant from Windsor to Yarmouth. Was a consultant to all levels of Government and Canada and foreign Governments in Africa and the Middle East. Was owner and/or manager of, and consultant for, businesses in Nova Scotia and Newfoundland. I served two terms in the Nova Scotia Legislature for the constituency of Kings North.
>>
>>You will note my beliefs and concern and recommended policies to change our political and economic policies in Canada. I see the so called Leaders of the Political parties as failing any description of "Leaders" and the political parties as being passive to special interests. Their failure to recognize that each constituency elects a representative, not a political party leader destroys our representative democracy.
>>
>>I would be pleased to discuss my philosophy and policies with you at any time.
>>If you are interested to see seeing me on a couple of excerpts from video recordings I just made, before I do some editing tomorrow (that the producer should have done), you may link to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8600hpU8OQ and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYA8OLXovpk
>>
>>I just saw your excellent efforts of the Hants Border News. Good effort.
>>
>>Best regards EDD Twohig, 98 Elm Avenue, Kentville, NS, B4N 1Z1 902 691 2866 edd@ eddtwohig.ca
>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather