Tuesday 26 April 2016

Results of brain wave at 3 AM.

 49 Avon Street until 10:30 AM today.

Ditto. But last night at 3 AM I realized that this had been the situation since Sept. 2013.
Was change possible? Yes!

But what about us?

Cosier. Bella is happy. Now I will sit on the left side of the couch bottom right. Until now I was sitting on the  opposite - want to wear that couch evenly!!!! Time: 10:45 AM.       

Before the move.

Ali compromises. Until now, Bella had this couch and Ali the larger one. Time: 10:45 AM.
He may adapt.
But I as the Apha being love it!.In the old house we could not change the furniture - one place for the wood stove and one place for the TV.
Now, Freedom! It was well worth the loss of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather