Monday 8 July 2013

Another contribiution from Duckie.

Prime Minster Stephen Harper was out jogging near Gander Newfoundland
> > when he tripped, fell over the bridge railing and landed in the creek
> > below.
> >
> > Before his body guards... could get to him, three kids pulled him out of
> > the water. He was so grateful he offered the kids whatever they wanted.


> >
> > The first kid, visiting from Ontario, said, "I want to go to Disneyworld."
> > Harper said, "Not a problem, I'll take you there by Search and Rescue
> > Helicopter, everyone uses that".
> >
> > The second kid, a cousin from Alberta, also visiting, said, "I want a new
> > pair of Nike Air Jordan's." "I'll get them for you and even have Michael
> > Jordan
> > sign them!"
> >
> > The third kid, a Newfoundlander through and through, said, "I want a
> > motorized wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo headset!!"
> > Harper is a little perplexed by this and says, "But you don't look like
> > you arehandicapped."
> >
> > The kid says, "I will be after my dad finds out I saved you from drowning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather