Thursday 4 September 2014

Enjoying Life - Edible Art

Pages 2 and 3 of the Edible Art menu.


For a delightful dining experience, Lynda and I recommend Edible Art in Greenwich. It's on the former site of Horton High School. Once the Horton bus garage, this lovely restaurant has a bright modern decor. 

Here was the menu the day Lynda and I went to Edible Art Cafe for lunch. The writing on the menu shows the dishes we ordered. And enjoyed!

(L) Back page of menu (R) Front page of menu 

Lynda ordered a good size helping of Herbed Tomato Bisque soup and Valley Wrap Chicken Curry Wrap. And I had a beautiful Edible Art Salad with Havarti Mushroom Melt. See menus for descriptions of the ingredients. We split  the huge chocolate macaroon. Beverages? We had some but I don't remember what. Lovely meal. Great service.
Amazing decor. 


Several different local scenes are available for the face of the tide clock.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather