Tuesday 23 September 2014

Let's hear the candidates.

The document prepared for the Nova Scotia Utility Review Board: Town of Hantsport Dissolution NSUARB - M06209 is available at the Hantsport town website. 

We will need to hear from the candidates for the By-election for town councillor on October 18. 

The candidates are invited to meet with the public on Wednesday, October 8 at Hantsport School from 7 PM - 9 PM. This is one day prior to the first Advance Poll. The Advance Polls are October 9 and October14 at the town hall from 12 Noon - 8 PM.

I thank Principal Colin Chase for making the auditorium available for this meeting.
I thank Paul Price for providing the sound system.

I leave it to the three candidates to meet to decide on the format and the moderator for the meeting.  


Sponsor: hantsbordernews.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather