Friday 3 June 2016

Final blog.

I want to thank everyone who helped with NEWS & VIEWS from Feb. 2007 and with the current blog.
And the readers and the contributors.

I may post occasionally on FaceBook.

And a special thanks to
Rosanne Foy who was with me from the start.
Mary Pyke was started short after.
Oliver Childs, another original member.
And Brian Bishop, ditto.
John Belbin - the bird man - a later member.
And Craig Wood and Lynda King - our working together was short but sweet.

We enjoyed discussing everything over breakfasts once a month first at R & G's and most  recently at CafĂ© 33. I will miss those meetings.

I am concerned about the lack of information available -  both socially and politically.

We need someone to keep an eye on the politicians in order to save our democracy.

-Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. I will publish anonymous comments at my discretion.
-Heather